Followers

Monday 10 November 2014

Happy Birthday!!

Morning, back again! This time I have a birthday card to share with you that use lots of lovely items which are available from the Craft Mojo shop!!



I've covered the bottom of the card with some spotty Doodlebug paper (from the Forest Friends pack), just above this I've tied a length of Doodlebug twine and then attached the Wplus9 die cut "happy", which is cut from a piece of card which I sprayed with Hero Arts ink and then finished with a layer of Wink of Stella. 

The little fishtail banner is cut using a die from the MFT Blueprints 18 set and as a Wplus9 sentiment stamped on it. To finish the card and pull together all the different shades of green and torquiest I added a selection of Doodlebug sequins.

Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x


No comments: