Followers

Monday 27 October 2014

Giddy Gumdrops

Hello,  I'm here with a little Christmas card made using gorgeous Craft Mojo products. 

I've used the MFT Blueprints 18 set die to cut the gorgeous paper from the Santa Express Doodlebug paper pad. I've then made this into a little pocket for my tag. The tag was cut using the Papersmooches stitched tag die. I also cut a narrow strip of some red, patterned Doodlebug paper to edge the pocket. The sentiment is from the Wplus9 Woodland Wreath stamp set- I really love the narrow typeface. 



Finally, I've stamped, coloured and cut the little gingerbread man and candy cane using the Papersmooches Giddy Gumdrops stamps and matching dies. Oh, I also added a little red ribbon bow to the top of the tag! Whilst this make a cute little card I think you could pop a little gift card into the pocket as well!

Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x 

No comments: