Followers

Monday 21 April 2014

Singing in the rain

Morning, happy Easter Monday! Rebecca here with today's Craft Mojo DT card I have used the same stamp set as last week (Jane's Doodles- Raindrops) but I've used for a different style of card (last week's was a get well card).


To make the background I dipped a large, wet brush, into a blue and then green/aqua distress ink pad and the quickly swept it across watercolour card. Then I stamped the sentiment, masked it, and stamped the umbrella over the top (by masking the sentiment I managed to get the umbrella to look as though it was behind it).



Finally, I used the same aqua ink pad to stamp the musical notes to look like rain- I also added a touch of glitter to give a wet look to it. 


Thanks for stopping by,


Rebecca x


No comments: