Followers

Saturday 19 April 2014

First play with stencils & paste...

Hello everyone... hope you're having a lovely Easter weekend :o)

I've finally been brave and used my stencils and embossing paste for the first time... I've been itching to use them, I'm just a bit of a wuss with new techniques!


I changed the white embossing paste to pink, by mixing it with Hero Arts Soft Pink... it's really easy to do - just dab the ink pad on a craft mat, add the paste and mix together.  I need a bit of practise in getting a smooth finish, but really had fun with the paste so I'll definitely have another play soon... and the texture is great for adding a bit of interest.

The layout was created using the newly released MFT Blueprints 14 set, which I absolutely love and my favourite Jane's Doodles sentiment stamp too!

Thanks for popping in :o)



1 comment:

Jane said...

Adorable!!!!! :)